Britney Spear's ********* Britney Spear's *********

Shit

That's not even a movie. That should actually get kicked off right now.. That was nothing, isn't it against the rules to make a movie (if you can call it that) as a preview?

The Santa Crows' Gift The Santa Crows' Gift

Amazing!

Hey, that was amazing. I loved it =D

BLAMMO BLAMMO

Very Funny!

Hey, that was a really funny movie! =) Good work. I'm surprised, it was really long also. Keep up the good work.

HP v2.0 HP v2.0

Really Good

Hey, I liked that a lot it was really cool. Keep up the good work =)

Sentiantopaque responds:

Thanks:)...Hey some guy just message me and said, My graphics suck and my stick people are simplified... ...I laughed at him like so:
HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Knife Crazy Knife

Funny

Hey, that was pretty funny man. Especially the ending. Great job, keep up the good work.

Ninja Nights Ninja Nights

Great Work

Very nice, people are stupid. They don't like things for stupid reasons like a ninja sword doesn't look like that. I can see it took you a long time and you worked hard and it paid off. You didn't like my Christina Aguilera thing but I made that in like 15 minutes =D and it was mostly just to get some hits to my site and it actually worked. Plus you're a girl so you shouldn't like looking at Christina Aguilera... Right, anyway great work.

Who let the dogs out!!! Who let the dogs out!!!

Pretty shitty....

Hey man that kind of sucked. Like it would've been good if you actually made the graphics but you just took pics from a site or something and the animation was pretty bad...